Friday, November 5, 2010

Fabulous Math Website

I accidentally found Links Learning when I was searching for a math site. It's phenomenal. The "Illustrated Lessons" are short movies that explain math concepts and then allow students to follow-up with interactive quizzes. From the site:

In this section, you will find some fun ways to learn about math. You can start out with Estimation of Length, Place Value, Weight and Capacity. If you want something more challenging, take a look at Line Symmetry, Patterns and Tangrams. Try some of these at home with your family!

On the Tangram movie, it gives you step by step instructions on making your own tangram. You push the button when you're ready for the next step. The lessons are great for introducing or reinforcing a concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message. I love comments almost as much as I love chocolate! And I do LOVE chocolate. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blogging tips